DIY Project: Centerpieces
From a regal gothic ceremony to a country-side wedding, floral centerpieces always add a beautiful frilly touch that incorporates both color scheme and personal taste. As a must-have item, flowers and floral pieces are a pricier decor item especially for a wedding ceremony. Although with online flower shops, ordering budget-friendly flower assortments and creating a centerpiece with your personal touch has never been easier!
Thanks to FiftyFlowers, our team arranged vibrant fresh greenery and flowers together to a create stunning centerpiece. Read on to learn how to create a DIY centerpiece!
Here is what you’ll do:
1. Pick Your Flowers and Greenery.
2. Pick Your Vase or Container.
3. Insert Main Flower – Light Pink Carnations.
4. Add A Variety of Greenery – White Delphinium.
5. Insert Filler Flower – Bicolor White w/Pink Tip Roses.
6. Add Second Variety of Greenery – Plumosa.
7. Fill Gaps with Greenery.
8. Strategically place spotlight and point at the flowers.
And viola! You are all set!
Image Rights Reserved to Rent My Wedding