Thanksgiving is a fun-filled holiday that everyone can enjoy. If you love all things Thanksgiving, hosting a Fall wedding banquet may be right for you! Celebrate one of the most family friendly holidays of the year by inviting loved ones to a Thanksgiving themed wedding reception with interactive holiday activities for every age. Make this Thanksgiving wedding one to remember with these easy steps:
1) Add some yellow uplighting along the walls to give your Thanksgiving wedding reception a homey rustic feel.
Yellow uplighting is easy to set up and adds pizzazz to any Thanksgiving wedding. Amber colored table settings along with leaf patterned textured lighting will inspire your guests for the Autumn season.
2) Adding some interactive games before and after the big feast is a great way to include everyone into this family friendly Thanksgiving Day wedding reception.
Thanksgiving themed bingo is a fun spin on a classic favorite game that will keep your wedding guests entertained. Easily print Thanksgiving bingo cards online and offer some fun prizes for your guests to win. Extra tip: use candy as the bingo card markers for a sweet treat that makes everyone a winner.
3) Add these fun DIY Thanksgiving party favors all your wedding guests can enjoy.
These cute do-it-yourself turkey shaped party favors are the perfect sweet treat to have for your Thanksgiving event. Using candies in traditional Fall colors and yellow and red pipe cleaners, you can have your guests create them at your Thanksgiving wedding banquet themselves! Or have these ready made for your guests to enjoy as keepsakes.
3) Of course a Thanksgiving Day wedding reception wouldn’t be complete without the food! Make sure to add a few Thanksgiving inspired dishes for all your loved ones to enjoy.
With just 5 easy to find ingredients, you can make a delicious mashed potato Thanksgiving banquet side dish that will impress all your wedding guests. Follow these simple steps to get this mashed potato recipe just right.
4) When the feast and games have ended, take some time to capture the moment in a photo booth complete with fun Thanksgiving themed props.